Florida Leafy Greens Pack
- Arugula - Astro (approx. 50 seeds)
- Bibb (approx. 100 seeds)
- Black seeded Simpson (approx. 100 seeds)
- Collards - Vates (approx. 40 seeds)
- Freckles (approx. 100 seeds)
- Kale - Red Russian (approx. 40 seeds)
- Mustard - Florida Broadleaf (approx. 40 seeds)
- Oakleaf (approx. 100 seeds)
- Romaine - Parris Island Cos (approx. 100 seeds)
- Spinach - Bloomsdale (approx. 40 seeds)
- Swiss Chard - Bright Lights (approx. 40 seeds)
This pack includes a large mixture of different kinds of leafy greens that will grow in Florida.
We have plenty of loose-leaf options the most interesting one being freckled, which adds a nice texture and visual appeal to any salad.
Parris Island Cos is a great romaine lettuce that enjoys growing in Florida and we also have some thicker leafy greens included like kale, collards, and mustard.
When to Plant:
- North Florida: September - October & February - March
- Central Florida: September - March
- South Florida: September - January
Germination time: 7 - 14 Days
Days to Maturity: 60 - 70 days
Planting instructions: Plant in a spot with full sun and well-draining soil. Generally, lettuce plants need about 4-10” of space between each other. Larger plants like mustard and collards will need a little bit of extra space than that. Sow directly into the garden or start transplants undercover. Plant seeds about ¼ “ deep and water regularly.
Everything I have planted from u have done really well. Germination has been spot on and the plants seem to love our central FL weather. I will be buying again.